Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Road Trip

Today I had to drive chad to meet his friend to go hunting. Charly & Noelle volunteered to come with me in case Gretchen needed something while we were driving. We played the ABC game, I am not sure who ended up winning but it did help occupy some time. We dropped chad off then we went to lunch then headed home.


This isn't the cutest picture of me but we used the timer to capture the fun!(We are supposed to be making funny faces)


This is the kids at McDonald's. Gretchen is in her car seat sleeping.

1 comment:

La said...

Fun! I love road trippin'. I like that you all used the timer while driving, good thing Chad kept his eyes on the road. Easton is lucky to have such great cousins. Oh and Gretchen too. It sounds like the girls will take any opportunity to be with her.