Friday, August 31, 2007

The Vacuum

I never thought I would ever say that I like my vacuum, however this week I have come to really like it. Gretchen has felt the need to strengthen her lungs a lot this week and no matter what I do I can't calm her down. I found that she calms right down as soon as you turn the vacuum on. Easton does not enjoy the vacuum as much as Gretchen though he tends to get on the couch or run to his room. I guess Gretchen is just trying to help me keep our floors nice and clean.

Before the vacuum was turned on.

After it was turned on(She usually falls asleep but the flash woke her). I couldn't get any good pictures of Eastons scared face.

3 comments:

Kyle and Melissa said...

I heard that the kids that have colic like the vaccum or being put on top of the dryer. I am sure she would like the hair dryer also. Easton needs to find the humor in the vaccum...Gretchen's crying..now she's not...if you ever want a break you can always send her my way.

La said...

My Kids love white noise, the fan above the stove top usually worked really good too. She is so cute. Daphne loved those pictures.

Unknown said...

This is funny. I guess you found yourself a nanny.