As you can see Gretchen took off her pants and then proceeded to climb onto the sewing table. She thought it was so funny when I looked at her.
When I make dinner she thinks she needs to get out the pans or she gets in the cupboard with the pans. It must depend on her mood.
Easton this morning brought me a Navy Blue Sweatshirt and asked what the letters were. About an hour later he came up to me and asked, "Mom what are those letters on the Gravy Blue sweatshirt?" Who doesn't love the color Gravy Blue.
5 comments:
Gravy blue!!! I love it!
Gretchen is just the cutest thing Even if she is a little naughty.
Thank you for making another post for all of us....it was a long drought! Especially when you have such cute kids! The look on her face in the first picture is priceless!!! =)
Welcome back! I've missed you! Gravy blue. . . nice. Easton is so funny. Naughtia, I like that. I think I will have to call McKayla that. She is into terrible twos and lets everyone know it. Bryce called her McStinky the other day and I just laughed. Funny kids.
Gravy Blue! My favorite color! haha, cute cute kids.
Gravy Blue just happens to be one of my favorites, right next to mashed potato yellow.
Post a Comment