Sunday, September 21, 2008

What Do You Think?

A few of my siblings think that Gretchen looks like me as a child. My brother Brandon looks at her and it reminds him of me playing in the dishwasher as a baby. Here are a few comparison pictures. They aren't the best but you tell me if you can see a resemblance.



I don't let Gretchen get in the dishwasher because it totally annoys me. This is what she does. She either gets in the cupboards or gets all the bowls and pans out.

6 comments:

Amy Eagleston said...

I think you guys look tons alike. I am with Brandon.

Krista said...

I can't tell with the resemblance thing, sorry! But I think it's cool that your parents had a dishwasher when you were a kid. I know this may sound weird, but I didn't even know they were out yet when we were that little. AND I think it's awesome that you have a game on your blog!! So fitting for you! =)

La said...

Before I read what you wrote I thought Gretchen was in the first two pictures. I was like, Man, Colle's kitchen has some old appliances.
Hahaha!
You and Gretchen are both beautiful!

Anonymous said...

She totally looks like you. Like mother like daughter. Both beautiful!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sorry for the deleted comment. That was me. Can't stand to have a misspelled word on there, my goodness. Anyway, I thought it was Gretchen in the first two pictures as well. You guys are so cute. I'm impressed with the matching appliances, even if they were yellow. :)