Thursday, September 18, 2008
Playing in the Leaves
Tonight we went outside to play. Easton started making a pile of leaves. Gretchen thought it was funny to go and steal leaves from Easton's pile. Of course Easton didn't think it was funny. Anyway I helped Easton make a pretty good sized pile. This is his first time playing in leaves. Yes I know I am a delinquent mother. Next time we are going to get a rake and do a huge pile. Here are some pictures from our night in the leaves.
Isn't this cute. She fell down and I was able to take this picture of her laughing.
Here is Easton's little pile that Gretchen keeps stealing from.
Here is Gretchen stealing.
This is Gretchen getting in the bigger pile of leaves.
Look at the running start he got for that little pile of leaves.
Easton loves "Crunching the leaves" That is what he calls it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Those pictures are so cute! I love the one of Gretchen after she fell on the ground. She is so cute!
Playing in the leaves is the best! Very cute pics. Does Easton ever not smile? I know most people smile for them, but he always looks soooo happy in the pictures! it's very cute!
YEAH you played in the leaves!!!!! I was starting to get concerned for pour Easton. wink wink!
Fun! You have leaves already? Oh wait, we don't have trees here. :) We'll come borrow some of yours. I love the pictures!
Great pictures. I love the fall leaves. Its so fun...
Post a Comment