A few people wanted me to post pictures of my house. I don't have all the rooms decorated yet. This is what you get for now.
The Kitchen/Eating Area
The Kitchen/Eating Area
It isn't that big but it is bigger then anything I have ever had before and it has a lot of cupboard space.
Easton really wanted me to take a picture of him.
Gretchen's Room
This is one of my favorite toys from when I was little. Both Gretchen and Easton like to play with the cupboard and dishes. Easton thought it was funny that Gretchen got in her train so he told me to take a picture of her, so of course I did.
Gretchen's room isn't completely how I want it but it will definitely do for now.
6 comments:
I love the brick wall in your dining area. So cool!
We had a brick wall in one of our old houses and I loved it. It makes it so homey..
I too love the brick wall! Your house is dang cute....
Love the picture of Easton showing off the half wall! And looks like Gretch needs a bigger basket for all those fun toys. I bet I have one
colle our paint job looks great from here. I'm glad you finnaly got a house ,even though I dont see you any more
I love that brick wall too! I am excited to see more pictures!
Post a Comment