This past our friends came to visit us. On Friday night we went to Chuck E Cheese. It was my first time in all my 28 years. I was actually pretty excited. The Chuck E Cheese just opened a few weeks ago so it was extremely crowded, plus it was Friday. We had a good time. Gretchen thought she was hot stuff getting to ride all by herself.


Easton loved playing the games. This is the only picture I got of him because he was with his dad and I was letting Gretchen ride the few rides they had.
Saturday morning we went to the zoo. I love the zoo and am always up for going. I didn't take that many pictures. I don't know why.

This is the only picture I have of Easton, Tyler and Jayden. Tyler and Easton are 2 months apart. They have a good time when they get together. Jayden is 6 months older then Gretchen.

You've gotta love the Lion drinking fountains, at the zoo!

This is Easton waiting to go into the zoo.

This is Gretchen on the train! I hadn't been on the train for awhile. The kids loved it but it sure went fast.

Chad loves the zoo can't you tell.

My kids and husband wouldn't cooperate for the picture to see how they measure up.

They enjoyed the penguins swimming.

This is the animal Gretchen seemed to like the best. Well I don't know if it was really like she just could see it better I think.
2 comments:
Looks like a party! Glad you had fun.
Love Chad's face on the train. Classic. Great pictures. I am glad you guys had a fun weekend.
Post a Comment