Yesterday I got some Velcro curlers in the dollar section at Target. Gretchen's hair is pretty straight so we thought we would try these out.
She wasn't very cooperative when I took the picture. I tried to take an after picture but they didn't look to good. The curlers definitely gave her some volume.
5 comments:
Are they like the pinky spongey curlers we used to wear as kids? Man, mind must've worked well...I still can't get my hair to go straight.
Wow, this picture reminded me of Saturday night at the Cleverly house one memory of Andrea when she was little getting ready for Sunday and the other of you. Your Mom made sure you girls were "ready for Sunday".
You can put curlers in her hair already?!?! I'm so impressed. We definitely don't have the hair gene at our house.
Gretch love the curlers!!!!!
That picture is so dang cute. I think I am going to get those for my girls.
Post a Comment