Monday, August 25, 2008

Our family Car Wash

On Friday night Chad told Easton that he could help wash the cars tomorrow morning. Easton was so excited that when he woke up Saturday morning he said, "mom is today tomorrow?" I thought that was funny.

Look at those Guns!!!

Gretchen wasn't all that helpful she was either eating the bubbles from the bucket of water or taking our rags away. She took a nap while we washed the van.

5 comments:

Andrea and Chuck said...

I love when kids say funny things! Looks like both kids had a blast you can come wash my Van.

Anonymous said...

I love Easton's comment! That's hilarious. Looks like you guys had fun. Is Chad getting ready for hunting season with all that facial fur? The joys(?) of Fall. :)

Emilie said...

Tennyson would have been right there eating bubbles with her! Good times.

La said...

Great pictures!!! You kids are so dang cute. And Gretchen is such a beauty. Thank you for coming out to my house and thanks for the gift.

Lawson Family said...

Ah, I love it when kids get excited about doing chores!