You house is adorable! I like it a lot! And you have decorating skills! I remember them even way back in the day - hanging things straight may be another story, but decorating you had down then too! =)
Love it. Your house looks great. Gretchen is so cute with chocolate cake all over her face. And to top it off you are on top of your food storage. Good for you. I am so not on top of anything. Thanks for the inspiration.
Easton would love to play in the crawl space but I told him he couldn't. It has a light and he thinks it is fun that there are two doors, but I have stuff stored in it so there isn't much room.
9 comments:
I like it, it looks really cozy. You should check that crawl space for monsters...it looks like a perfect hiding place for them.
Feel free to use your decorating skills in my house anytime!
My sister is my decorating skills. I know what I like, I just don't always have the vision. So you need Andrea's decorating skills.
You house is adorable! I like it a lot! And you have decorating skills! I remember them even way back in the day - hanging things straight may be another story, but decorating you had down then too! =)
I am laughing Krista has your number on hanging something straight. te he
Nicolle, You did such a great job!!!
I like it! Does Easton play in the crawl space or is it scary?
Love it. Your house looks great. Gretchen is so cute with chocolate cake all over her face. And to top it off you are on top of your food storage. Good for you. I am so not on top of anything. Thanks for the inspiration.
Easton would love to play in the crawl space but I told him he couldn't. It has a light and he thinks it is fun that there are two doors, but I have stuff stored in it so there isn't much room.
Post a Comment