Monday, November 26, 2007

It's time to let it go

So I know to many of you this is going to be a very lame post but hey it is my blog. I loved Teddy Ruxpin as a little Girl. I was so excited when I got him and in fact my mom had to replace him twice after my brothers took him and broke him. Anyway he was one of my favorite toys. Last week while doing a little cleaning I decided it was time to give him up. He actually got broken so it wasn't that big of a deal but I have found that lately I have a very hard time giving certain things up. So I took some pictures and then I put him in the Garbage.

2 comments:

Emilie said...

I remember playing Teddy Ruxpin with you for hours! Good times. Farewell, Teddy The Third.

La said...

I have tears in my eyes. Just kidding. I too remember Teddy Ruxpin you were totally crazy about that thing. Funny after all these years he finds his way to the garbage can. Nicolle, you are the cutest.