I have gotten really behind on my thankful list, sorry about that.
1. Making pictures with Easton
2. Being with Family
3. My sister for getting me a cool yellow crayon ornament.(For you that don't know I love Crayons and the color yellow)
4. BYUs win yesterday
5. Going shopping the day after Thanksgiving
6. Putting up my Christmas Tree
7. Chad making me my Christmas Stocking Holder
8. Being able to sleep in this weekend
9. Christmas Lights
10. Washing dishes with Chad yesterday we don't do that very often and it was kind of nice.
11. Dishwasher because we don't always have the time to do dishes by hand.
12. Washing Machine I have an enormous amount of laundry and I am so glad I don't have to do it by hand.
13. Text Messages or else I wouldn't have made it to Shopko on time on Friday morning.
14. Driving safely
15. Easton checking on me to make sure I am okay after I coughed.
1 comment:
Easton is so sweet. Hurray for cell phones.
Post a Comment