Sunday, November 25, 2007

Turkey Hands

On Wednesday afternoon Easton wanted to do something fun. We decided to make turkeys. He likes to color so I thought making turkeys together would be a fun activity since I like to color also.

Easton probably made 5 or 6 but this was his favorite.

Gretchen woke up from her nap while we were doing it and Easton thought she needed to make one and I thought it was so cute I had to share it.

We had a fun Thanksgiving we ate at Andrea and Chucks, along with Kyles family, Chads family, and one of Andrea's neighbors family. It was fun and very delicious. The turkey was my favorite very moist. Then of course Friday morning I went shopping with Andrea. This year I actually started at a different store by myself then met up with Andrea. Friday afternoon we went to Idaho to Chad's parents. We had turkey sandwiches with most of his siblings that night. Then on Saturday we had another Thanksgiving dinner with Chads moms family. It was fun I think I am pretty much turkeyed out though. It was a good Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

La said...

Cute. I love Thanksgiving crafts.