Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thursday 29ths list

So I just read "These, Our Little Ones" by President Gordon B. Hinckley in Decembers Ensign. It is really good I would recommend it to all.

1. I am thankful that I have the chance to be a mom, I know i need to work at it a lot but I am glad that I have this chance.

2. I am so thankful for my parents and what they taught me. My mom was such a wonderful example to me until the end of her life and I am so so thankful for that mom. It makes me want to try harder and be better.

3. I am so thankful for my testimony of the gospel. I do not know what I would do without it. I know it is true and hope that I can help my children learn about it.

1 comment:

La said...

You are an amazing mom. I love that book. I think I will read it again. I could always use a reminder.