I am stealing this from one of my cousins blogs. I just really thought it was a really cool idea. Each day of November you write a blog post of 3 "things" you are grateful for.
Definition of “things”- the term “things” is used here to encompass a myriad of stuff including, but not limited to: a certain set of circumstances, an event, an inanimate object distinguished from a living being, possessions or effects, a deed or act, a product of work or activity, an idea or notion, a piece of news or information, a person, a memory, anything that makes you smile.
* The challenge is to come up with three ORIGINAL “things” each day. Try not to repeat entries.
* Your post should be sent by midnight each night. If you miss a day or two, no biggie, but you have to make it up, no skipping!
Please feel free to join in! Since it is the 7th I am doing a list of 21 today!
1. Easton waking up at 7:15(I got extra sleep)
2. Gretchen's beautiful smile!
3. Chad making dinner last night.
4. My contacts so that I can see.
5. Christmas Music on the radio.
6. My blog, I am addicted and it is a nice way to have a written account of some of my families daily activities.
7. Family Home Evening. Well actually Easton's excitement for family home evening. Who knew he would get so excited about it.
8. Cuddling with Gretchen and Easton in a nice warm blanket when I woke up freezing cold this morning.
9. Glazed Donuts(I love them and I can smell Krispie Kremes this morning.)
10. Helping Andrea make pies yesterday, I am not the best cook or baker but it was seeing the finished product.
11. Sitting around talking and laughing with my family.
12. Big anaconda squeezes from Easton.
13. My camera, I love to take pictures.
14. Pajamas, who doesn't love a nice pair of pajamas.
15. Hugs from chad for no reason at all.
16. Dishwashers, I am not a fan of dishes by hand.
17. My Mom and Dad.
18. The Internet I have been doing a lot of Christmas shopping or looking it is exciting.
19. The color yellow, it is my favorite and it is just so bright and fun.
20. A place to live.
21. Football, it is so fun to watch.
Look for 3 more things tomorrow.
3 comments:
Cute. I might have to get in on this. What cousin? I thought I had all the cousin blogs. Anyway, I love this idea. Is it okay if I just start next week??? hahaha.
Thanks for blogging.
It is from a cleverly cousin. You can start next week. I just thought it was fun and hope more people do it.
Great idea! I'd be dead by now if I could smell Krispy Kremes everyday. How do you stand it?!?! I love those! I'm looking forward to reading more!
Post a Comment