Sunday, November 4, 2007

Daylight Savings

Most people enjoy daylight savings because they gain the extra hour of sleep. Easton is a early riser so instead of waking up at 6am he woke us up at 5am asking for cereal. I learned at church today to count my blessings so I guess I should count him twice because we were all ready for church when chad came to pick us up after his meeting. I am tired and Easton and Gretchen are napping now so I guess that is my cue to go take a nap. Have a wonderful day!!!

1 comment:

La said...

I am so tired today. Scarlet was sick and thus up all night for the last couple of nights so it would matter if it was daylight savings or not. I am glad that you are grateful to your little alarm clock. He is pretty cute!!