Easton wasn't old enough to play T-ball so we did the Rookie League.
Easton loved it but it was way lame.
Easton already knew everything they taught him. This picture was his last day. He can't wait until next year when he can have real games. I am not a huge baseball fan in fact I have a small fear of bats. I know it sounds weird but hey I sort of have an excuse I got hit in the head with a bat when I was 4 years old. Apparently it scarred me a bit. So this whole stage of life is a little frightening to me. I like to watch him but I watch from afar.
3 comments:
Which brother hit you? Or was it one of your crazy Idaho cousins?
It was Brandon, It was a total accident but I seriously have baseball bat issues.
He looks like a pro, are there professional T-ball players :)
Post a Comment