Thursday, July 29, 2010

Gretchen's 3rd Birthday!!

Yesterday was Gretchen's Birthday!  She decided she wanted to wake up early.  So she was up at the actual time she was born 5:44am.  Every Wednesday morning we go to the movie.  Just so happened to fall on her Birthday.
Cheese!
Easton, Kendall and Charly watching the previews
After waiting all day she finally got to open her presents.
She got a play microwave
Toy Story Jessie Barbie

Blowing out the candles

After I took the cake out of the oven she wanted a piece and wasn't very happy with me when I told her we had to wait for her party.  She finally got to have a piece of cake.
A few of the guests at her party



She had a very Happy Birthday!!! 

It is crazy to think that I have a 5 and 3 year old and another one on the way. 

2 comments:

Clev Clan said...

Happy Birthday Gretchen!! Love Uncle Brandon, Aunt Nicole and family

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Gretchen!!!