Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Halfway Point

Today I hit the Halfway point of my pregnancy.  I didn't take pictures of me when I was pregnant with Easton or Gretchen only at the very end.  I sort of wish I had.  I know I am not that big yet.  I feel big but people keep telling me I am small.  I kind of think when you are pregnant people lie to you, but hey whatever works.  Anyway this pregnancy has been so different from the other two.  I know I am driving Chad crazy because I have only felt the baby move like 2 or 3 times.  With the other two they were moving all over.  Chad keeps telling me in a month I will probably be complaining because this baby is kicking me so hard it hurts.  I hope he is right, well sort of I probably wont complain now knowing that is what he thinks.     Easton took this picture.  He took two others but cut my head off so this is the best one I got. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No lying--you're small. I'm impressed.

La said...

I think you are funny. I seriously love reading your blog because you have such a great personality. Okay. And can you believe you will have three kids. That's alot.

Chad and Bekah said...

You look fantastic! I don't think people are lying to you =)