Monday, July 12, 2010

Homecoming

This weekend we went to St. George for my Dad and Karen's homecoming.  Sadly I have no pictures of them.  I know awesome huh! 
We went to the St. George Temple Visitor Center.  This is Gretchen waiting.
This is most everyone sitting in front of the Christus.
This is everyone that was at the Temple. 
Easton in front steps of Temple.
Charly, Noelle, Kendall, Easton and Gretchen.

After we went swimming because it was way to hot to be outside. 
Easton loved this slide he came down with a smile every time even when I didn't have the camera.
This is Noelle.
Chad was teaching Gretchen how to swim and she would put her head face down.  Gretchen is fearless in the water.  There was a big slide that she begged her dad to take her on a lot. 

We had a good weekend! It was good to see my dad and it will be nice to have him back closer to home.  Gretchen sort of forgot who he was since she was only 1 when he left. 

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Great family pic. I like Ike sporting the shaved head and hairy chin :0