I had the big ultrasound yesterday. We decided since we already have a boy and a girl that we aren't going to find out. So it was fun to get to see the baby but I was very tempted to find out, but think it will be exciting when the baby is born to find out then.
Easton thinks it is a boy and Gretchen thinks it is a girl. We have to wait 20 more weeks before we know which one of them is correct.

7 comments:
I so would have caved! Have fun the next 20 weeks!
We didn't find out with our oldest and my two favorite parts were 1)driving everyone else crazy for not finding out and 2) that I was the one to announce, "it's a..." on delivery day. My doctor held the baby up and I got to say those words first, it was pretty awesome.
Congrats again!
I admire you!! I couldn't do it. I would definitely cave!
I love that you aren't finding out! And what a cute little profile =)
We didn't find out on our first one and I loved it. It just killed everyone else. :) I'm so excited for you!
I know it kind of kills you, not to know, but think of the excitement on D-Day! Super cute pic! Can't wait to get mine and we'll compare.
Surprises are so fun! Way to be strong! It made the delivery room a lot more fun and less traumatic somehow and I loved telling everyone after. I'm excited for December!
Post a Comment