Thursday, July 8, 2010

All Night Long!

Gretchen has been coming in my room in the night several times a night for a long time now.  On Tuesday morning she didn't.  When she woke up she came in and woke me up.  She was so excited.  She said, "mom i did so good I didn't come in your room in the night I stayed in bed all night long."  Then she left.  I got up a little while later and I assumed her and Easton were playing.  This is what I found.  He was still in bed when she went to play with him so she just got in bed with him and went back to sleep.  I thought it was so cute I had to take a picture.  Monday night they both had a way late night and I guess they were super exhausted.  So far so good she still has been sleeping in her own bed all night long. 

2 comments:

Emilie said...

That's cute.

Anonymous said...

Sleeping all night is a beautiful thing. It's so surprising when it happens!