We have wanted to get a fire pit for a while. We decided to get this portable one. We used it for the first time last night. We roasted hot dogs and marshmallows. The kids loved it and I loved that i didn't have to cook dinner inside.
Then we played some basketball!
Lit some sparklers
When it was time to go in our neighbors started doing fireworks and Easton and Gretchen didn't want to leave.
It was sort of a strange 4th of July weekend. It was extended over a lot of days and it didn't seem normal. I do love this Country! I love the fireworks and all the fun activities that go along with it.
1 comment:
Fun times! It was a rather strange way to celebrate, but I think I like a whole extended weekend of partying. I love the picture of Easton and Gretchen on the curb watching fireworks. Too cute.
I'm with you on wanting to cook outside. My kitchen has been so hot the thoughts of turning on the oven make me sick. Oh well. It feels so nice to be hot now that it finally quit snowing.
Post a Comment