This post is going to be just a little random but I wanted to get a few of these things down. So I am not so good at doing my own hair so Gretchen usually has only a few different things done. I have never been able to french braid and so I thought I should try do Gretchen's.

This is what I got. I know it doesn't look that good but I had to take a picture because i did it. I was so proud of myself. My family thought I was crazy.
This month I decided I was going to make my family fun weird foods. So Sunday I made these sludge cups.

It is Lime jello on the bottom and grape jello on the top with gummy worms in it and on top. They all seemed to enjoy them. Especially Easton.

Last night for dinner I made these Mummy dogs. They were a hit. I have a few more fun food ideas that I am hoping to make next week.
6 comments:
are you trying for mother of the year?
yes exactly that is totally what I am going for. Really um you know my kids right? They think you should be there mother so I have to do something to try win them over.
Wow. Good job. I would like those recipes my kids love crap like that. Will you post them here or on what's for dinner? It was great to see you and Andrea on Monday. So fun.
Love the Halloween food, I'll have to try those ideas on my kids, and nice work on the braid. The fact that she held still enough for you to do that is very impressive.
I love Family Fun. We are going to make those mummy dogs for our halloween party at my mom's house. I hope they were easy. Very cute! The Jello cup was cute too.
I LOVE HER HAIR!!! I think you don't give yourself enough credit for your awesome styling skills!! =)
Post a Comment