Today is my sister's 39th Birthday!!! I just wanted to wish her a happy birthday!!! I am not sure what I would do without a sister. My brothers are cool and all but I can't lie I sure love my sister.Looking through my scrapbooks to find a new picture of the two of us I found two that I really liked. The first one we got all dressed up and then Andrea took me to dinner and then to temple square and we took lots of pictures. I was like 10 or 11. I thought it was so much fun The next one is sort of blurry but it is us looking good at the Grand Canyon.
Andrea Thank you for everything you do for me and my family. You are awesome!I Love You!!
Happy Birthday!!!!
4 comments:
Thanks Colle!!!
Cute. Sisters are the bestest.
Happy Birthday Andrea! I am sorry I missed out today!
Cute pictures. I agree there is nothing better than a sisiter. =0)
Post a Comment