
I really had no plans to post today or to go to my mother's grave but I was in Bountiful already and it was a nice day. So Easton, Gretchen and I went to Mueller Park Canyon in hopes of picking some nice fall foliage to put on my moms grave.(my mom loved the fall leaves) The good leaves were to high so we got a few and off we went to the cemetery. Gretchen was so excited to go see Grandma Cleverly. I think she was a little confused when we got there and there was no Grandma. Easton told me that he is lucky because he has two favorite grandmas.
It is crazy to think that my mom left this is earth four years ago. I think about her daily and probably always will. I no longer get sad when i think about her being gone. I love her and just hope that I can continue to do my best so that I can see her again someday.
8 comments:
I love your mom. She is a great example of hardwork and faith. She reminds me a lot of Grandma Peterson. Love you Colle!
What a neat thing to do today. I'm glad time is easing your pain. Your kids will know all kinds of wonderful things about your mom because she passed so many good things on to you. She is a special lady.
Were my pumpkins still there?
Very cool!
yes the pumpkins were there. Gretchen wanted to take them home.
I miss you guys. When are hanging? Really? Let's do like a harvest dinner or something. I will host it. How about the 24th? Andrea? Colle? Amy? Darci? Are you guys all in?
What a nice way to remember your mom.
Thank you so much for this post. The picture of your mom brought many memories and some tears for me. Some tears were sad and others grateful. Your mom spent a lot of time helping me when Dar and I were first married. She helped me do a lot of canning and was patient enough to teach me the basics about being a mother. We love you! Nola and Dar
Post a Comment