Thursday, October 29, 2009

Making Cookies

I really enjoy making sugar cookies. So since we have Halloween cookie cutters then we must make Halloween cookies. Not that we need anymore junk food in this house. I don't know why all my pictures look so crappy. I think I need to take some photography lessons or something.

I really didn't want lots of pumpkins and ghosts calling me to eat them so then we made these little candy corn cookies that I think I might give to the people I visit teach.
The decorating the cookies really is Easton and Gretchen's favorite.

Don't you love how she is licking her fingers.

I know you all want that ghost cookie with a couple tablespoons of sprinkles on it. I wasn't watching her and i looked up and whoa half the bottle on one cookie.

4 comments:

Eliza said...

You are such a fun mom, your kids are lucky! ...and now I want a cookie :)

Melissa said...

I love your little candy corn cookies. Very cute. I love sugar cookies. I think they are my favorite. It looks like you had lots of fun making them. =0)

La said...

Okay you are Betty Crocker. I wish you visit taught me. :)

Andrea and Chuck said...

good job Easton and Gretchen and what I thought you visit taught me?