Friday, October 16, 2009

Hi Ho Cherry-O!

Tonight I attempted to play Hi Ho Cherry-O with Easton and Gretchen. It went pretty well. Gretchen doesn't really get what is going on. I guess we will have to play more often. We tried a couple other games and she didn't do so hot with those so I guess we will just stick with Hi Ho Cherry-O. I did take these cute pictures of Easton trying to teach her how to play.

Easton loves games and I think he wanted her to play in hopes that they both will get to play with the games more often with out me.

Yeah that isn't going to happen yet, I can just picture cherries all over my house and cards and memory cards. Yep that isn't something I am ready for.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love games, but i am resigned to the fact that under a certain age they tend to just throw the pieces around. Very cute pics though. =0)

marshy28@aol.com said...

that is why I have back up cherries!