Today we were able to go on a field trip to a dairy farm for Easton's preschool. Gretchen thought she was pretty cool and I am pretty sure she thinks she is in school now just like Easton.
I learned a few things on this field trip.
1. I am glad that my parent's weren't dairy farmers. They both grew up on farms and decided that life wasn't for them I guess. I would have hated it.
2. I am glad I am human and not a cow. Those poor cows have babies once a year.
3. My kids aren't huge animal lovers when you are up close and personal with animals. I guess they are more like there mother and prefer them in cages and stuff.
Later in the day after we got back from the dairy farm Gretchen and Easton were making funny faces and asking me to take there pictures so here is what we got. I think someone needs to teach them some more exciting funny faces. My favorite is when I told Gretchen to make a funny face and she put her finger up her nose. We are crazy at our house.


1 comment:
Finger up her nose. hahaha.
Post a Comment