Thursday, July 16, 2009

Is this Normal?

This morning I picked up the phone and dialed my moms work number. Yeah my mom has been gone for almost 4 years. Shouldn't this not be happening any more? I just needed to ask her a question. I haven't actually picked up the phone and dialed the number for a really really long time. It is crazy I don't cry and miss my mom every day, I do think about her at least once a day probably though. So this seemed out of the blue to me. The weird thing is about an hour after I attempted to call her I was cleaning and I found a letter she had written me a few years ago. I do wish I could talk to her and ask her a few questions but I know I can't. I just need to continue to live life and stay strong to the Lord so that one day I can see and talk to her again.

3 comments:

Amy Eagleston said...

I think it is normal. I think that the relationship you had/have with your mom is extra special.

La said...

I think you are the most normal person I know.

Emilie said...

Sounds to me like you mom was talking to you. She wanted to let you know she thinks about you too.