We bought the ball sprinkler and after 3 uses it broke. Chad and probably Easton were fine with not purchasing something else and just using the hose or the regular sprinklers, Gretchen has absolutely no desire to get in the water so she was fine also. I on the other hand felt that Easton needed something else but I didn't want to spend a ton of money so today when we went to Walmart we got a new one for $5. Easton wasn't that fond of it because it was a purple flower. I have to say I thought it was cool and sometimes wish I could put on a suit and run through it with him. 

Gretchen played with chalk and the doorbell. She learned that if you got up on the little ledge she could reach the doorbell, she also learned she didn't realize how to get down. Easton thought he needed to wear his sunglasses because on the sprinkler package the kids playing in the water had them on.
3 comments:
so why can't you put your suit on and run through it?
Yeah? What is stopping you Colle?
A couple of reasons, 1) My suits are either too big or too small. 2) We run throught the sprinklers in our front yard and I don't think my neighbors want to see that.
Maybe I will though. There will be no pictures though.
Post a Comment