Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July

Here is what we did on our 4th of July!
We went to a Parade and placed our hands on our hearts as the flag went past.
We waived our flags!
We waited for the candy to be thrown!
Then we went home to mow the lawn, to play in the sprinkler, take naps, and eat dinner.

We played a few rounds of Go Fish with our cousins!

We stuffed our faces with all sorts of junk.
We jumped and played with our cousins!(sorry Marsh)
We attempted to get a family picture.
We did a few boxes of Sparklers!


Then we watched the fireworks! Gretchen thought they were pretty cool. I think last year she fell asleep before they started.
We had a good fourth and I am very grateful that I live in this country and that I have the freedoms I have.

1 comment:

Krista said...

Looks like your adorable family had lots of fun and a busy day!! So cute though! I'm jealous of the sparklers...no fireworks in arizona...dumb state!