Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Gretchen's 2nd Birthday!!!

Yesterday was Gretchen's 2nd Birthday!!! Chad was out of town on her actual birthday so we celebrated it on Saturday.

She got a bike just her size. That is all she ever wants is a bike. Now that we have it she is a little leery, but we are working on that. A older 4 year old brother scared her and told her she is going to fall so she doesn't want to get on it. Then Saturday afternoon we went to the Treehouse museum. Gretchen wouldn't dress up though so I think I got way more pictures of Easton.

She loves Cinderella or lella so I made her a crown cake.(thanks Aunt Andrea)

On her actual birthday I didn't take to many pictures. Oops!
Posted by Picasa
We went to our weekly summer movie and she fell asleep on aunt Andrea. Then we went back to Aunt Andreas and she played while I canned, another post will be coming about that in the near future. She got some food and dishes from her cousins and then some friends brought her a Cinderella doll. Then we went to a bridal shower and then sang to her and had some cupcakes.

3 comments:

Amy Eagleston said...

She is so cute. I can't believe she can ride that bike. What a champ!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Gretchen!! She'll have to get together with McKayla sometime and do some ridin'.

Melissa said...

Happy B-day Gretchen!