Sunday, July 12, 2009

Crystal Hot Springs

This year chad and I were in charge of his families reunion. We decided to have it at Crystal Hot Springs. We swam, ate, talked and had a good time. We are glad that we don't have to plan another reunion for 7 more years.

The Hydro tube slide was a hit with the older ones. Easton went down twice and told me he loved it but wouldn't go down anymore then twice so I don't know that he really loved it. I didn't go down but as a little girl I loved those slides.
Here are just a few random shots of the kids swimming. Gretchen loved the water and both her and Easton were getting pretty brave jumping off the edge.

Posted by Picasa

Whats camping with out making some s'mores. Chad is a dang good s'more maker. Gretchen gave her s'more to her grandma and had chocolate instead.

After s'more's Jennica, Mckayla, Easton, Mason all went sniper hunting. It was hilarious! Because it was getting dark the pictures didn't work out. They only saw one though which was pretty disappointing to Easton he wanted to see more.

It was a fun weekend and glad everyone could come.

1 comment:

Andrea and Chuck said...

Glad everyone had a good time. Why didn't you go down the tubes?