Monday, June 29, 2009

Zout

For those of you unaware of what Zout is, I will tell you. It is one of the best stain remover's I have used and my kids and myself are messy. It works really really well, on clothes.

Easton decided to try it out on something entirely different tonight.

So this evening Easton went into the bathroom to brush his teeth. I thought nothing of it because well he is trying harder to brush his teeth all by himself. After about 5 minutes in the bathroom with the door shut I thought I better see what is going on. I went into the bathroom and he tried to push me out. I thought hmm that is strange then I see out of the corner of my eye the bottle of Zout with the lid off. I grabbed his tooth brush from his hands and realize he had been brushing his teeth with Zout. I ask him have you been using this to brush your teeth, and of course he says no. Which I knew was not true. So I got to call poison control for the first time. It freaked Easton out a bit, so I think he will stick to using regular old toothpaste.

After I was done talking to poison control I asked him how it tasted and if his teeth were clean he looked at me and said nope I think I missed my back teeth.

5 comments:

Andrea and Chuck said...

I guys gotta have stain free teeth.

La said...

That is a funny story. Easton is a true orginal!

La said...

original. .. (sorry. I am a crappy speller.)

Anonymous said...

Maybe I should try that on Bryce's teeth. A few of them are a bit stained. :) Easton is a crack-up.

Emilie said...

Ahhh Poison control. It was bound to happen sooner or later with a boy.