Monday, June 22, 2009

Look What I did!

My dryer has been broken going on 4 weeks now. Since today it is supposed to be nice I bought some rope and made myself a clothesline. The only problem is i didn't buy enough clothes pins. I have to say it will be nice when I finally get my dryer fixed(who knows when that will be.) but it hasn't been that bad. Yes I have had to hang my clothes all over my house but really I can't complain to much. You gotta do what you gotta do.


5 comments:

Andrea and Chuck said...

I have lots of clothes pins if you need them

Marietta said...

That picture is awesome!

Amy Eagleston said...

That is awesome. Do you feel like grandma p?

nat.alie said...

I think clotheslines look so nice. Thank heavens it's summer, huh?

Jennifer Sue said...

That is so cool, do you clothes smell all fresh and sunny? And where do you hang the underwears? That could be embarrassing.