Sunday, June 14, 2009

Randomness

Guess What it is is a little before 6pm and my kids are both in bed. They both asked to go to bed at 5:30ish. Lets just hope they decide to sleep all night long.

I was just watching the start of Game 5 and this 7 year old girl sang the Star Spangled Banner and sounded pretty good. There is something that totally bugs me. I was taught that you put your hand on your heart and look at the flag during that song. It is annoying to me to see so many people not doing that. I saw one player for the Magic with his hand on his heart. Way to go guy on the Magic!

My camera is broken and luckily my awesome sister is lending me her old one. I am on the lookout for a new one. I am not the best photographer but would like a good camera that will last. If anyone has any camera suggestions that would be awesome. It isn't something I will be purchasing right away I am saving up for it.

I used to say I didn't like tomatoes but when I was pregnant with one of my kids i ate them and actually liked them. Growing up I sort of did what my brother Brandon did and he didn't like tomatoes so I think I decided I didn't either. So anyway on Saturday I made the best BLT's my family ate them up so fast and we all wanted more but we didn't have enough tomatoes. I am currently snacky and BLT's sound yummy!

I really want to make my blog into a book because i think it is cool. A friend of mine gave me this site that I thought I would share. It is called Blog2print.

3 comments:

La said...

I love random post. Thanks for the link. That look easier to use then blurb.

Jennifer Sue said...

I just got a Canon SD 880 IS. It's a great little point and shoot camera. I got it on bhphotovideo.com. It was on sale with free shipping. :)

PS - I used to hate tomatoes and now I can't get enough of them either. I think they are just a grown up food.

Anonymous said...

Did you enjoy a blissful night of sleep? Excellent.

I may have to have a BLT. Sounds delicious. I wish the lettuce and tomatoes in my garden grew at the same time.

We just have a Canon something or other. Nothing fancy, but it works for me. Someday I'd love to get into photography and learn how to use a nice camera. Happy shopping.