Thursday, June 4, 2009

Play Doh


















So today I learned that both my kids really enjoy play-doh. Up until today I only let Easton play with it while Gretchen is sleeping. Today they both played with it and it was pretty entertaining for me. I have to say I like play doh but I cannot handle the colors being mixed. It drives me absolutely crazy. As a kid I don't think I cared but as an adult it bugs. So I think I have ruined Easton he was telling Gretchen that she can play with more then one color but she can't mix them together because that is just the rules. They had a good time. Easton started making different foods. It was right before lunch time and I think he was hungry. His favorite food lately is fish sticks. A few weeks ago his Aunt Andrea fed him fish sticks for dinner and he thought it was the greatest thing in the world. I think Andrea told me he ate 19.

After hearing Easton tell Gretchen no mixing the colors I realized I need to just let them mix them if they want. I actually had assumed Easton was mixing the colors all along but apparently he wasn't.

1 comment:

La said...

My mom never let us mix the colors so I am a firm believer in mixing it up. Great pictures! Oh and fish sticks are gross.