So today has been an adventure. This morning I paid all of my bills, made a few phone calls, and then Kendall, Easton, Gretchen and I were off to run a few errands. Well we made our first stop, returning a few items at Walmart. When we got outside it was raining so I hurried and opened my door and unlocked the car, or so I thought. I set my keys on my seat and the door shut before I had opened the sliding door to load the kids. I go to pull the door handle and it was locked and I look in the window all the doors are locked and the keys are sitting on the seat. Yeah what a fun thing when it is raining and I have kids with me. So I call my sister but she is busy and I can't talk to her. So we walk to my house and the whole way home I am praying that a window is open. Lucky for me a window is open but it is really high and I have no ladder. Finally my sister calls me back and she brings me a ladder. Noelle climbed into the window and was able to open my door and then we went to Walmart to pick up my van with my spare key. I wish I would have had my camera to get a picture of Noelle climbing in my window.
Kendall slept at our house last night and her back pack was in the van. While we were walking to my house Kendall tells Easton I guess I am just going to have to live with you guys now. Before Andrea left my house I gave her a spare key in case I ever do something stupid like this again.
2 comments:
Oh man. Not fun but makes for a great story.
isn't it great that you have a sister so close??? not fun getting your keys locked in the car. that's enough to ruin a day!
Post a Comment