Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Summer Movies

This summer I am taking my kids to the summer movies. So we get to see 10 movies for 5 dollars and I didn't have to pay for Gretchen. So it will be a fun thing we get to do once a week. Easton was beyond excited when he found out that a few of his cousins would be going also. This week Noelle, and Charly couldn't come so Brock and Kaelyn got to come.

Marshal, Brock and Easton
Kaelyn, Kendall
Me and Gretchen
The movie this week was Doogal. I don't know that I liked it that much. It wasn't bad but wasn't that good. The kids seemed to like it though.

5 comments:

La said...

Where is the movie deal at? And how can I get it?

Amy Eagleston said...

ditto what lara said.

Anonymous said...

Fun! I've never seen that movie. Have I heard of it? I'll have to check it out. And how fun to have cousins close by. I bet Easton and Gretchen love it. Happy movie going!

Colle said...

check your local theater or you can drive up and meet me every
week.

Jennifer Sue said...

I remember going to these at the Queen Theater when I was a kid. I remember thinking it was really exciting.