Yesterday afternoon we went to feed the ducks. I had grand plans of taking lots of pictures. I didn't realize that we needed new batteries in the camera though. So I got this one of Easton actually feeding the ducks.

When we got home our upstairs neighbors had there music up way way to loud so Chad and Easton went to play basketball here at our complex. After Gretchen looked up at the ceiling wondering where the loud noise was coming from I decided maybe we should go play too. I put new batteries in the camera and we were off.

This was Easton's favorite thing at our little park here, partly because it is green and green is his favorite color.

We found out that Gretchen loves it all. She laughs going down the slide, playing on the frog, but she really enjoyed the swing. She would laugh and clap when you would swing her high. Of course every picture I took she wasn't looking.

This picture is just to show off Gretchen's huge top teeth and her pretty blue eyes.
3 comments:
Those are cute pics. I don't think the kids have to be looking in order for the pics to be good (mostly because it is impossible).
Cute kids. I am so glad that weather is getting better. I hopes it keeps getting warmer. I love being outside.
Wow, I can't believe how big Gretchen is and I haven't even met her yet. Hopefully I will get to see you all soon.
Post a Comment