Gretchen turned 9 months old last week. It is crazy how big she is getting. She loves to clap and follow Easton around. She walks along the furniture and lets go of the couch and ends up standing up on accident. Yesterday evening she figured out how to open the cupboards in the kitchen and decided to get out some bowls. When I pulled out the camera she started crawling to me so I didn't get the best picture.
This is how I found her this morning when i went to get her out of bed. She had put her feet through the bars and was clapping.
3 comments:
What? 9 months. Wow how the time flies. I can't believe she is that big already.
She is so big! I love all that hair. What a cute little bug. Your house is decorated so cute, Colle. Feel free to come do some interior designing in mine anytime.
So cute! It's a bittersweet thing when they start exploring. =) Have fun with that!
Post a Comment