Today I decided to celebrate Earth Day!!! I went online found a craft. So we made Rain Makers out of toilet paper rolls. I am not 100 percent sure what it has to do with Earth Day, but Kendall and Easton thought they were fun. I know we recycled the toilet paper roll so I guess that is what it has to do with Earth Day!!! Anyway, you can't see Easton's because he just doesn't cooperate for pictures sometimes.


I have learned over the past week or so that Gretchen hates the grass. She liked to touch these flowers though. Side note Gretchen got another tooth so she now has five teeth. She is getting so big.

Easton was so proud of his flower that was planted in the bottom half of a water bottle. Andrea taught them about the dump and how all the water bottles are filling them up and how it is good to recycle. So we recycled this water bottle for his flower. (that is what he told me this afternoon) Thank you Aunt Andrea for purchasing the flowers!
I hope everyone had an enjoyable Earth Day!!! If you weren't able to plant a flower or something it is Arbor day on Friday so go and plant a tree!
2 comments:
Aren't you guys festive? I'm impressed. I don't dare plant anything yet or it will die a painful and cold death. I guess we'll celebrate a month or two late here. Way to go, Colle. Gretchen and Easton are such happy gardeners.
Good work, Colle. You guys are way cute moms. I will have to come up with something for Arbor Day.
Post a Comment