Thursday, April 24, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!

Today is Chad's 29th Birthday!! I have to tell you I have a way way hard time shopping for him. Most of the things he wants are either super expensive or it is hunting stuff. So Easton and I decided to get him a new swimming suit(lame I know) and then Guitar Hero III. Easton was pretty excited, he likes to watch his dad play video games. Chad took the day off so we just hung out at home. I don't know if it was all that enjoyable but he didn't have to go to work so that is always a plus.

I just wanted to tell Chad how much I love him and how happy he makes me. He is an awesome dad and our kids love to jump and play with there Jungle Dad. I hope you had a Happy Birthday!!!
This is one of my favorite pictures of Chad and Easton!

I love this picture!


PS I did want to mention that Chads football team is undefeated and locked up first place last night. He has one more regular season game and then the playoffs.

4 comments:

La said...

Happy Birthday Chad and good luck in the play-offs.

Rhett said...

Happy Birthday Chad!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Chad!! I would be happy with a new swimming suit for my birthday. :) Congrats on the football.

Tyra said...

Happy Birthday Chad!! Guitar Hero III is the best, but very addicting. You are a pretty cool wife. Did you get to guitars so you can battle. Rob and waste more time playing guitar hero than antyhing else, it is fun!