Yesterday I went and got my kids pictures taken. I thought it was going to be Easton that would give us a hard time. Boy was I wrong Gretchen probably only smiled like 4 times. It was ridiculous but we did manage to get a few good shots. Here are a few.



6 comments:
Your kids are so adorable. Easton looks alot like you.
No, Gretchen looks a lot like you. I love the pictures. Your kids are darling.
I love the first pic of Gretchen looking up at Easton. It is so precious.
ADORABLE pics! I gave up on taking my kids to a nice place to get their pics taken. They go out of control!
Cute! It was very fun to hang out with you tonight. We should do that again!
It can be so frustrating with kids and pictures...you did get some great ones, though!
Post a Comment