Saturday, April 5, 2008

First Baby Survey


I got this in an email and thought this was kind of a fun a different survey thing.

1. Were you married at the time? Yes, 2 1/2 years!
2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? Very Excited!
3. How old were you? 24
4. How did you find out you were pregnant? Doctor/Pregnancy Test.
5. Who did you tell first? Chad
6. Did you want to find out the sex? Yes, but I didn't want to tell anyone. So we kept it a secret from most people.
7. Due date? January 10, 2005
8.Did you deliver early or late? I was 6 days late.
9. Did you have morning sickness? Nope
10. What did you crave? Um Avocados and I ate a Reese's Peanut Butter cup every night the last three months
11. Who irritated you the most? I don't know.
12. What was your first child's sex? Male
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? 59, Probably from the Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
14.Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? They couldn't get Easton's heartbeat at first.
15.Where did you give birth? Salt Lake Regional Hospital
16. How many hours were you in labor? Um I don't know when it starts counting I started having contractions at 2pm Saturday afternoon and he was born Sunday morning at 4amish.
17. Who drove you to the hospital? Chad
18. Who watched? Chad.
19. Was it natural or c-section? Natural
20. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? Of course I am such a wimp that epidural was awesome.
21.How much did your child weigh? 6lbs 12oz.
22.Did your child have any complications? Yes, He swallowed Meconium and had the cord around his neck. He was having Respiratory problems and was in the NICU for 4 days.
23. What did you name him/her? Easton Chad
24. How old is your first born today? 3.


I tag all you moms out there.

3 comments:

La said...

Cute tag. I don't know any of that stuff. I am loving all the baby stuff right now. I am getting so excited for our new addition.

Anonymous said...

That's a very cute survey! =) And it made me smile that you craved Reese Cups! I think I've been craving those for the last 3 months and have never been pregnant. So I hope this comment thing works...last time I tried it didn't post anything, so I gave up for a while! =)Krista

BJ said...

That is a very different survey, but I love it. What a creative idea. I am up for trying it.