So a few years ago my mom made all of my nephews pajama pants. They were a hit with all the kids. My mom had made one extra pair that wasn't the right size so she gave it to me for Easton. The other day I was cleaning out some clothes in his closet and thought I should check to see if these are his size yet. They are a little big but Easton is in need of some pajamas so we got them out. He loves them. I am sure I think it is cooler then he does. I have been missing my mom lately wishing she were here to ask her a few questions. Finding these pajamas made me feel really good. I love my mom and am so glad I got her for as long as I did.
1 comment:
Cute PJs. My kids love everything that my mom makes them. It does make me appreciate all my homemade stuff from back in the day.
Post a Comment