Yesterday we went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House. It was a very beautiful temple. They all are really but I was excited to take my kids inside. Chad was out of town so Charly came with me to help. Thanks again Charly!! After we were done I wanted to go home and see if I could come again today by myself so that I could enjoy the beauty without dealing with a crying little girl and an ornery little boy.
As the day went on and Easton talked about going in the temple I realized that I am way to uptight and that I need to relax. They weren't the only noisy kids and I now know that Easton enjoyed most of it. He even thanked Heavenly Father for letting us go in the temple in our family prayer last night.


2 comments:
Aunt Colle,
Thanks for letting me come. I thought it was way cool to get to go twice.
I am glad you are realizing to relax!! wink wink
Post a Comment