Today was Easton's first day of pre-school. He was pretty excited and was a little bummed that he had to wait until after lunch.

Gretchen wanted to sit by him. Neither of them would smile and apparently the sun was in there eyes.

I couldn't get him to smile normal, this picture he was saying preschool.

He must have been pretty excited because he got to the line first. There were a lot of kids that were crying and hanging on to there moms. I couldn't even get Easton to wave to me.
I am way excited for him to get to start something knew. He is excited to learn and I can only hope that continues with him.
3 comments:
Yeah, that's exactly how Vance was last year and today. I had to beg him to stop at the door to kiss me goodbye. I didn't think I'd have a problem with him going to Kindergarten, but it was a little sting. Luckily I had things I needed to do, so I couldn't bawl about it. Hope Easton continues to love school!
Good luck Easton.
Way to go, Easton! I hope he loves it.
Post a Comment