Chad started another season of flag football last night. As we were walking to the field he said to me, "I think I may be getting to old for this." It made me laugh because even if he gets to old he loves it and will keep playing. I love watching. Last night it got super windy and then started to rain so the first half of the game I sat in the baseball dug out to watch the game. The second half it had stopped raining and we sat on a blanket and watched. Well I watched and we also took a lot of pictures. Gretchen didn't like me taking her picture she would start crying when i would point the camera at her. Easton and I thought it was kind of funny to see her sad face so I kept taking the pictures. I am such an awesome mom!
They won the game by like 16. Way to go Chad! We Love You!!


1 comment:
Sad, you and Easton ganging up on Gretchen! :) Good job, Chad.
Post a Comment